Brightens and whitens teeth. AP-24 Whitening FluorideToothpaste lightens teeth without peroxide while preventing cavitiesand plaque formation. This gentle, vanilla mint formulafreshens breath and provides a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts all day.
- Key Ingredients
- Proprietary blend of hydrated silica and alumina (aluminum oxide)—a unique combination of mild abrasives that polishes and smoothes teeth without eroding enamel.
- AP-24—a patented plaque-fighting agent of medical-grade dimethicone and surfactants. AP-24 is a long chain that can wrap around teeth and hold tightly to leave your mouth feeling slicker and fresher longer.
- Sodium monofluorophosphate—approved form of flouride that can be used to fight cavities.
Brush after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. You can also alternate with AP-24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste. Adults and children six years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Instruct children under six years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under two years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children under six years of age.
- Questions & Answers
What makes Nu Skin’s whitening technology different?
- No Peroxides—they bleach teeth, but can weaken tooth enamel and irritate soft mouth tissues. Peroxides should only be used in a professional setting.
- No Harsh Abrasives—they remove stains, but erode and scratch teeth.
- Will AP-24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste make my teeth whiter than they are naturally?
No, AP-24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste is not an oxidizing, bleaching agent (see above question). However, if your teeth are stained, darkened, or soiled from various foods, tobacco, or drinks, AP-24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste will quickly remove the stain and return your teeth to their light, natural color.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate .76% (0.13% w/v fluoride ion). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Aluminum Oxide, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Dimethicone*, Poloxamer 338*, Poloxamer 407*, PEG-12, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, SodiumSaccharin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor.
* AP-24 is a patented ultra-emulsion of medical grade, high molecular weight dimethicone and surfactants (poloxamer 338 and poloxamer 407).